Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding Helper in Luehrs Land

I was honored to be a part of Sarah and Sean's wedding!  I think it's a pretty big deal to be asked to help with wedding details but also be trusted enough to join the inner circle. I have been helping with the wedding preparations for over 6 months, and really got to know this fantastic couple...and learn a lot from both of them. 

All of the weekend festivities went fantastic and the wedding was absolutely beautiful.  I will share more pics when I get them from their awesome wedding photographer Emily Alane.  Below are some that I took of a few things that were created in Luehrs Land {thanks to my Sister Tifanne who was in town this week and was a SUPER helper!}
Mason Jars for the Rehearsal Dinner.
With the help from the wedding helpers (thank you Mom and Tif) we painted the
blackboard chalk in a strip so people could write their names on the jars.

Place Cards for the Wedding reception

Programs for the Wedding

Centerpieces at the Wedding reception

No comments:

Post a Comment