Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flower Power

We headed out to the Draper Wildlife Management Area in York, SC to check out the Sunflower fields. They're in bloom for a very limited time (last week and this week).  As my favorite flower, I was SUPER excited to check out the field...and take some pics of the family there. Beautiful...hot, but beautiful.  


Next year (if Greg will go back again) I will probably head out before the family and get all set up with camera and etc. and have them meet me.  We got there at 10am and it was already WAY too hot! 


My new small camera has a fish eye lens option...notice the Luehrs Land
babies high fiving in the back

How cool is it that they get to run through rows of beautiful sunflowers?!?

the T man

Lil G looking so pretty



check out that tongue...and on that note, we headed back to the car.  HOT!






No comments:

Post a Comment