Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Prep in Luehrs Land

Now I know all of my followers have been wondering why I haven't posted in over a week (Yes, Mom and Berta I mean you)!  I'm very sorry to keep you hanging but we were in 'sick-ville' for a while and are now in full on 'Greyson is TURNING ONE' party mode.  Watch out!  I will post some pictures as teasers and you'll have to check back after this weekend to get the full idea of how everything comes together! The fun of the crafts is the only thing keeping me together and not crying uncontrollably that my BABY is TURNING ONE!


Stop! I know...aren't they awesome!
These are for Greyson's School TuTu party.
These pictures will be SO fun! Thanks MiMi
























Yes, there's a sewing machine involved in some of the decorations...can't wait to show
you the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment